Our Goal: Quality Roofing with an emphasis on Your unique needs.
You can rely on our Four Decades of Experience.
Our Experts Will Help Determine the Best Choice for Your Unique Situation
- Single-Ply –This is our most popular, most economical roof type. It consists of a single layer of flexible membrane, comprised of EPDM, PVC or TPO. Under proper conditions we can recover your roof utilizing your building’s existing insulation and that saves you the cost of replacement.
- Built Up/Modified – Built Up roofs have been used for well over a century, and are made from multiple layers of reinforced fabric joined by a binding agent. Each layer of fabric is known as a ply, and higher numbers of plies are associated with more long-lasting and durable roofs. A Modified roof is similar to a Built Up roof, except the asphalt has had modifiers added to it to give it plastic or rubber-like properties.
- Metal – Best suited for steeper sloped roofs, these roofs combine aesthetic value with durability. We can reroof your existing metal building with or without removing the panels.
Want to add extra insulation to your metal building? We can dramatically increase the R-value of your roof without removing the panels.
- Historic Restoration – These unique roofs demand strict attention to detail and an experienced crew, both of which you get with MG Roofing, Inc. We have years of experience in historical roofing.
- Repairs and Maintenance – Our experienced staff can take care of all your commercial and industrial roofing needs. Biannual inspections and maintenance of your roof will add years to its life.
Give Us A Call! — -256-381-0379 – – –
Three Steps to Your Roofing Solution
Call 256-381-0379 – We will take your information and schedule a time for our estimator to contact you.
Estimate – After a thorough inspection of your roof and a review of your unique needs, our estimator will provide you with a written estimate.
Action – Our experienced, hardworking crew arrives on the scheduled date. Work will proceed efficiently and with minimal disruption to your day. Daily cleanup helps keep the site safe and clean.
If questions arise, you will always have someone to call.
— -Get Started Now! Call 256-381-0379- – –
We have experience with the following products and/or suppliers:
|Build Up & Modified